VeriSource Administrator Training (Online)
In this course, students learn how contractor administrators manage the VeriSource system in order to support their company’s participation in clients’ Operator Qualification and Drug & Alcohol compliance programs. The course provides an overview of VeriSource and allows students an opportunity to practice some of the most common admin-specific tasks.
- Register for the zoom meeting (instructions will be provided upon registration).
- Have access to a laptop or desktop computer with webcam capability.
- Have a reliable internet connection.
- Have access to a private, quiet, well-lit workspace for training.
- Although not required, Google chrome (browser) is preferred.
IMPORTANT! – If you are unable to meet the requirements listed above, please wait to register for an in-person class (once they become available again).
- Cancellations received at least 10 business days before the class date are eligible for a full refund less a 10% administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 10 business days of the class date and students who do not show up on the class date are not eligible for a refund.
- If a request to transfer to a different class is made at least 10 business days before the class date, we will allow a one-time rescheduling for no additional fee, provided the new class occurs within the current calendar year.
- Additional transfer requests, or transfer requests submitted within 10 business days of the class date, are subject to a $100 rescheduling fee. All rescheduled classes must occur within the current calendar year. (If this is in the last 2 months of the calendar year, the credit will be valid for 90 calendar days of the New Year.)