Veriforce Evaluator Authorization Training (Online) – CLOSED
In this course, students learn the skills needed to become an authorized Veriforce evaluator. The course covers OQ Rule basics and the role of the evaluation process in qualifying individuals, evaluation methods and how to conduct a proper evaluation, the use of Record of Evaluation forms and training documentation, “Span of Control” limits, and general tips for being an effective evaluator.
- Submit a picture of your government-issued photo ID to email@example.com. Your name and date of class should be on the subject line of the email.
- Register for the zoom meeting (instructions will be provided upon registration).
- Have access to a laptop or desktop computer with webcam capability.
- Have a reliable internet connection.
- Have access to a private, quiet, well-lit workspace for training.
- Although not required, it is highly recommended to print the evaluator handbook (handbook will be sent separately upon registration).
- Actively participate during class.
- Successfully complete the final exam.
IMPORTANT! – If you are unable to meet the requirements listed above, please wait to register for an in-person class (once they become available again).
- Cancellations received at least 10 business days before the class date are eligible for a full refund less a 10% administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 10 business days of the class date and students who do not show up on the class date are not eligible for a refund.
- If a request to transfer to a different class is made at least 10 business days before the class date, we will allow a one-time rescheduling for no additional fee, provided the new class occurs within the current calendar year.
- Additional transfer requests, or transfer requests submitted within 10 business days of the class date, are subject to a $100 rescheduling fee. All rescheduled classes must occur within the current calendar year. (If this is in the last 2 months of the calendar year, the credit will be valid for 90 calendar days of the New Year.)