Fall Client Conference – Veriforce Authorized Evaluator Training (In-Person) PM Track – September 27, 2023
In-Person during the Fall Client Conference
The Woodlands Resort
2301 North Millbend Dr.
Spring, TX 77380
In this course, students learn the skills needed to become an authorized Veriforce evaluator. The course covers OQ basics, the role of the evaluator, evaluation methods, how to conduct a proper evaluation, the use of the Worker Evaluations App, and general tips for being an effective evaluator.
Please note that this track is for the PM Evaluator Training, running from 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
- Email a copy of your photo ID to email@example.com.
- Download the Veriforce Worker Evaluations App.
- Actively participate during class.
- Successfully complete the final exam.
- Cancellations received at least 10 business days before the class date are eligible for a full refund less a 10% administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 10 business days of the class date and students who do not show up on the class date are not eligible for a refund.
- If a request to transfer to a different class is made at least 10 business days before the class date, we will allow a one-time rescheduling for no additional fee, provided the new class occurs within the current calendar year.
- Additional transfer requests, or transfer requests submitted within 10 business days of the class date, are subject to a $100 rescheduling fee. All rescheduled classes must occur within the current calendar year. If this is in the last 2 months of the calendar year, the credit will be valid for 90 calendar days of the New Year.
In this course, students learn the skills needed to become an authorized Veriforce evaluator.
- September 27, 2023
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Central
- The Woodlands Resort, TX