Veriforce Evaluator Authorization Training (Online)
NOTE: Your evaluator application must be approved before registering for the training. For questions related to your application and/or evaluator status please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this course, students learn the skills needed to become an authorized Veriforce evaluator. The course covers OQ basics, the role of the evaluator, evaluation methods, how to conduct a proper evaluation, the use of the Worker Evaluations App, and general tips for being an effective evaluator.
- Email a copy of your photo ID to email@example.com.
- Register for the zoom meeting (instructions will be provided upon registration).
- Have access to a laptop or desktop computer with webcam capability.
- Have access to a mobile device (phone or tablet).
- Have a reliable internet connection.
- Download the Veriforce Worker Evaluations App.
- Have access to a private, quiet, well-lit workspace for training.
- Actively participate during class.
- Successfully complete the final exam.
- Cancellations received at least 10 business days before the class date are eligible for a full refund less a 10% administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 10 business days of the class date and students who do not show up on the class date are not eligible for a refund.
- If a request to transfer to a different class is made at least 10 business days before the class date, we will allow a one-time rescheduling for no additional fee, provided the new class occurs within the current calendar year.
- Additional transfer requests, or transfer requests submitted within 10 business days of the class date, are subject to a $100 rescheduling fee. All rescheduled classes must occur within the current calendar year. If this is in the last 2 months of the calendar year, the credit will be valid for 90 calendar days of the New Year.
June 29, 2023
8am - 5pm Central Time
Remote via Zoom