Training & Testing
There are many reasons an operator may find itself involved in training. Often, an operator will arrange to provide training simply to improve the knowledge and skills of its workforce. Sometimes training is provided to the contractor’s workforce. Many times, there is a regulatory requirement for certain types of training (such as OSHA-related training). Sometimes training is provided to communicate changes in products, systems, or processes.
Whatever the need, and whoever the audience, operators must train people – and this will include training program development, training administration and documentation of training.
How Can Veriforce Help?
- Help design training programs and curricula;
- Deliver training programs (instructor led, self-paced, and web-based);
- Construct and administer training tests/exams;
- Document training;
- Report training; and
- Monitor re-training requirements and provide automatic reminders to affected personnel.
Veriforce helps clients design, conduct, and document training. Today, we offer a number of training options including; regulatory training, training development and distribution and customized training.
- Customized Common Covered Task Training
- Customized Training
- Development and Distribution
- Hosted Training Services
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Management of Change
- OQ Training
- PHMSA Control Room Management (CRM) Training
- OSHA Training Services
- Pipeline Operator Admin Training Classes
- Regulatory Training
Contact us at email@example.com or 800.426.1604 to learn more about Veriforce training programs.